Friday, September 12, 2014

Maintaining My Sanity



Woah so here i am,after months of procastinating(make that over a year) starting my very own blog! "I wanna start a blog!" is something i've been telling people close to me for a while now,yea they are as tired hearing it as i am,saying it.So if you are reading this right now,I am honoured and a wee bit excited!OK who am i kidding,make that VERY excited!*woot!woot!*

You know how it is before you start a blog,all the googling (is that even a word?) and the comparing and the thinking you have to have everything figured out before you start i.e till i came across Ten Blogger Commandments To Live By and commandment #4 got me:
                     
                          "Don't Compare Your Beginning To Someone Else's Middle"

 Yep,pretty deep eh and motivating at that.

 As to why I am starting this,well I wanna bring balance to my very chaotic life,being married for over a year now (yaay for making it this far) and still getting the groove of things...did i mention i'm a mother to the most adorable little human who FYI has started giving me lil "kissies" and loves stuffing anything in his line of vision down his throat?so yeah,i'm sure you get the drift.

MY SANITY IS AT STAKE HERE!!!

Granted,people say life isnt a bed of roses (oh if i had a penny for everytime someone said that) but here's the thing,i like to think it is.A  Bed of Roses where you still have thorns to deal with,lol i know,way to kill the moment.But that's the fact and so here i am trying to make sense of it all...as a Muslimah,Mother,Wife,Individual.Trying to find my niche (literally and figuratively)and embrace the roses  amidst the thorns (watup blog reference!)and i'd like to take you with me on my journey..if you are willing that is.:)

Here's to a better tomorrow and a better you!

No comments:

Post a Comment